Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 5 - Blue Nails

Time for a simpler manicure as I'm a tad pooped from 2 hour mani's for the past 4 days.
Today we have a glitter base with crackle tip.
I'm a tad bummed about my crackle polish here as it was super clumpy inside the bottle and I've only used it once. So in an attempt to remove clumps on my nails, i ended up covering come cracks already made.
Still turned out cute!

*2 coats Nubar night sparkle
*1 strip OPI silver shatter

This blue reminds me of hot rod paint jobs. It has that perfect sparkle. A top coat or 2 is a MUST with it as it looks kinda silly without one (see pics below).

 Base, no flash, no top coat
 Base, flash used, no top coat
 Crackle tips, flash used
 Crackle tips, no flash
 Crackle tips, no flash
Crackle tips, flash used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...