Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 2 - Orange Nails

Day 2 of the challenge and I caught myself thinking all day of what design I would do.
Now I know most gals are doing solid colors for this part of the challenge but I'm not most girls.
I find myself getting bored with plain colored nails. 
Mine need spice! So here's my day 2 : Flamage!
*2 coats French Tip Dip miami sunrise (south beach collection)
*1 strip NYC times square tangerine cream #112
*1 strip Avon Matte red velvet (tips and flames)

I should have snagged a pic before I put the top coat on because the Avon Matte looked amazing!
Still a kick-butt mani though!

Orange nails, no flash

Nails with design, flash used

Design with no flash

I watched this tutorial, by Robin Moses, as a guide. Mine is no where near as amazing as hers but that's because I'm not a pro!

2 comments:

  1. Got directed from the facebook group "nail polish collectors".

    This is Gorgeous. I might start the 30 day challenge too.

    I love this design! It's pretty, and hot.. like flames of fire.. :-)

    New follower here.. So I can see all you come up with in the 30 day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I'll try and stay creative for you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...