Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 26 - Inspired By A Pattern

Not sure where I got this idea but after hunting the whole net for helpful ideas with it, I couldn't find a single photo. So I do believe I'd be one of the rare people to do this pattern - Diamond Plate.
Came out pretty darn awesome, I think!

The final result:

The products I used:
*2 coats Avon Matte Grey Cement
*Sponged Avon Gunmetal
*1 coat Franken Holo Wet N' Wild  Clear + flex powder
*Diamonds in China Glaze Millenium
*Shadow in Kiss Nail Art Paint Black and W&W Black Creme

Base color:

With sponging:


With Franken Holo Flex:


Diamonds added:


Shadows added:




My Inspiration:

6 comments:

  1. I think you an awesome Job! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the metal grate design! it looks just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty awesome!!! :) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! It was tedious but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such an unexpected and unique patterns on nails, i love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...