Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 24 - Inspired By A Book

It's been years since I've read this book but when I saw this challenge, I knew this was the book I wanted (out of the dozens I've read within the past year even!).
My book is Intensity by Dean Koontz.
Awesome thriller book. I tried to replicate the cover art as best as I could.
The spider and web are pertinent to the book because there is a scene where the killer eats a spider which helps him understand how the spider feels etc etc. Again, been a long time since I've read it. Guess I'll have to jump back in it!

The final result:

The products I used: 
*2 coats French Tip Dip Bright White for bright base
*2 coats Sinful Colors Dumpling (I cringe whenever I read this name)
*2 coats China Glaze Breakin' for accent nail and stripe stamps
*Wet N' Wild Black Cream for spider and web stamps
*Bundle Monster stamps BM 13 & 20

Before the art:


After the art:

 My copy of the book's orange is actually a bright neon orange but many copies I've seen are the darker orange like on my accent nail. My neon orange didn't look good so I went with the darker...


 More  book covers:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...