Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 20 - Water Marbled

Well I was dreading this mani and now I know why. 3 1/2 hours later and I HATE the results!
I had to redo so many times and test and I just couldn't find a good combination of colors and blah blah.
(and this is the GOOD hand. My right hand just looks like a jumbled mess!)

I came across this on Emerald Sparkled's blog and thought, "OMG, that was so me the night I did this manicure!" I watched youtube videos like crazy and they seem SO easy for everyone else. Well this is me...

So enough complaining, here is my final result.

The final result:

The products I used:
*Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar and This Is It
*China Glaze Gussied Up Green
*Finished with a coat of Sinful Colors All About Me

More pictures:


I swear my phone has a mind of its own. Even after flipping it right side up in my phone and it appearing normal on my computer, it still flips sideways here! RAWR!

6 comments:

  1. I think this look awesome! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually looks really good. You did good.

    did you dip two fingers at a time? (Love the pattern on your index finger and middle finger). They look like one pattern with both fingers together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I double dipped :-P, made it a little easier. I also used tape and lotion together. Taped first, then lotion in the small parts the tape didn't cover. That worked pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you do this water marble? I try and I can never get my colors to spread out like they should.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...