Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gussied for Scentsy

Yet again, my polish is geared toward 2 Scentsy events I have this weekend. Both are holiday Bazaars. Even though it's October and I really wanted to go for an orange and black, I strayed to a green. I tend to jazz up my polish so here is another bi-polar polish for you!

Indoor flash, flower setting

Indoor, no flash, flower setting

Indoor, flash, jewelry setting

Indoor, flash, jewelry setting

Indoor, flash, jewelry setting

This is China Glaze Gussied Up Green x2 coats. Then Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamonds then a top coat. The CG applied great with just one coat but I always prefer 2 to be safe. The SH added just a bit more shimmer that the green didnt supply for my mood tonight. It really is gorgeous on its own but I gotta jazz it up (and not Zanarans style!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...