Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Comparision : Vampy Reds

Ok Vampire Fans! I got a new red today. after looking at the bottle, I realized just how much it looked like my Rimmel Red Lava. So here is my first comparison!

Rimmel Lava Red, 2 coats. First coat looks almost brown.
This also has the wide brushes which Im still trying to get used to.

Avon's Wicked, 2 coats. The first coat covered gorgeous but I did 2 coats anyway. In most lights I used, it almost looks black. But the flash catches the red for you ;-)


The bottle view, they almost look identical. But on the nails you can clearly see that Wicked is much darker.

These are all WITHOUT top coats. They still had a nice shine to them!

Had to tease you with a top coat of China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat. Its my favorite!

And because this has put me in a vampire mood, Im gonna share a series of vampire books for you readers out there. These are adult books and very yummy! You must check them out!

*Meagan Hatfield (author)
*Lynsay Sands - Argeneau Series
*Alexandra Ivy - Guardians of Eternity series
*Jeaniene Frost - Night huntress World Series
*Kresley Cole - Immortals After Dark Series
*Kathryn Smith - Brotherhood of the Blood Series

And some young adult series:
*Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy Series
*PC Cast
*Twilight Series (OF COURSE!) (and The Host)
*LJ Smith - Vampire Diaries Series

Yes, Ive read ALL of these books. Some series have over 10 books in each. But they get so addicting!






2 comments:

  1. I love comparisons! Lava Red is really nice; if I didn't already have a ton of reds I'd probably go buy it.

    I love vamp books and have tried most of the ones on your list but there are couple I haven't so will have to see about getting my hands on those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen! Im still so new on blogging and getting my polish stash built so theres still al ot of imperfections. I think Im getting better at painging with my left hand though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...