Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

My Nana passed away 8 years ago from lung cancer. A few years before, she had breast cancer and had to have one of her breasts removed. I still consider her a Breast Cancer Survivor. A good friend of my parents is a strong survivor as well! Last month Scentsy came out with there foundation warmer for the year and I am super excited to introduce, Love Life Hope. Proceeds from the sale of this warmer go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. It is a gorgeous wax warmer and you have over 8- scents to choose from to fill your home with love. Every time you look at this warmer you can remember that special someone who was a fighter!

You can purchase... this warmer RETIRED... scents at my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...