Sunday, October 3, 2010

Feeling Green In Hawaii

Because I sell Scentsy, I do many public events. And now that Ive been introduced to nail stamping, I have to mix the two! Last night I did a Hawaiian event with hula dancing and the works! I was unable to get ahold of the super cute m29 Konad plate in time so I used what I had.
Pure Ice Free Spirit x2 coats. Pink flowers were done in Borghese Raspberry Sorbetto  and the white flowers were done in Wet N' Wild's plain white. I then added China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat for a little shimmer. The green in itself has just the slightest shimmer but not enough for my taste. The color is super bright green!

I give Free Spirit a 4 out of 5. Like most, the first layer was pretty uneven but with the second coat, evened itself out. Could have used a little more shimmer that most of the Pure Ice polishes have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...