Friday, December 23, 2011

Tiara Tips

Not exactly holiday colors but for some reason, teal does remind me of Christmas when I was little.
My mom had bought a large package of wrapping paper that had these glittery teals, purples, pinks and greens in it. So it does remind me at least. 

I originally got inspired by My Nail Graffiti's manicure but went with a teal tip instead of a blue tip. Both look great I think though. She did an amazing job.


 The products I used
*2 coats OPI Yodel Me On My Cell base color and tips
*1 coat China Glaze Loreli's Tiara glitter coat
(I feel kinda naked without any art or embellishments or rhinestones but I was pooped after 3 hours of wrapping presents and only being half way done)

More pics





You can kind of see Yodel peeking through Tiara, yea? I thought Yodel as a base gave it a really pretty hue to it :-)

Tiara also applied really nice. Even with one coat of top coat, its not too rough like many glitters. I must say, I am impressed!

Looks gorgeous in natural sunlight but my camera is just no good for capturing that.

8 comments:

  1. Ooo very lovely!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! i love the glitter with the french tip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that is really pretty. I especially enjoy that Yodel peeks through the Tiara. :)
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love it! I've never done a manicure like this but oh I'm tempted to now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Laura, try it! I LOVE tips and more so, anything unusual. The classic white french is very pretty but doing fun ones like this just sets you aside from the crowd. You won't be able to take your eyes off it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like these! Teals are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorelei's Tiara is soo pretty!

    This looks really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...