Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Retro Matte

Thought I'd take a little break from all the Christmas-themed nails for a day and go with this...
and idea thats been bouncing around in my head for a while.
Didn't turn out as awesome as I'd hoped but still kinda cool.

The final result:

The products used to make this manicure:
*nameless metal butterfly pieces
*Bundle Monster black rhinestones
*China Glaze Millennium, Grape Juice, Adore and Blue Paradise
*Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love Top Coat

First layer, Grape Juice

Adore added




Blue Paradise added

Millennium and art pieces added

Matte top coat final



I was a goof and really wanted the butterfly facing the audience, not me on this one. Darn it!

5 comments:

  1. This is so cool!! I really like how you decided to make it matte. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving this!!! Really cool colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have those butterflies but i never know what to use them for! looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I love the matte retro style. I think the butterfly fits really nice in it all

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...