Saturday, May 12, 2012

Layering - Fantasy Fire + Mood Polish

First off, have you gotten a chance to help my fundraiser, Puyallup Food Bank Peanut Butter Drive?
You purchase some Scentsy from my site and my profits go toward purchasing MUCH NEEDED peanut butter for my local food bank. Please help out, even if its just a simple car freshener! But we also have new laundry and body products too! Also, please please pass this info along. But it only works if ordered directly from my website under the party PUYALLUP FOOD BANK PEANUT BUTTER DRIVE.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Now onto the manicure. I went with my Claire's color changing dark blue to light blue then layered Fantasy Fire over the top. Holy moly FF just never disappoints! And the color changing polish just add another level of awesomeness to this! 

Pic heavy as I tried to get different angles and lighting to show the full effect.




























3 comments:

  1. Cute! You get 2 looks out of one layering! It looks great over the dark blue, but I love it just a little more over the lighter blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is bad ass Stac! I love it ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...