Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Review - Fantasy Fire (SUPER Pic Heavy!)

Thanks to a SUPER gal, Claire in the UK, I was able to snag a bottle (and I'm getting a second sent for my friend!). She took time out of her busy schedule to ship these out. Thanks again, Claire!

Anywho, here is the gorgeous Max Factor Fantasy Fire (Unicorn Pee dupe).
The bottle was way tiny, which I wasn't expecting but for as tiny as it is, it is oddly easy to hold the brush to paint. No problems there! My problem is LOVING it so much that I'll run out fast :-s

I have a few more colors I'd like to layer it over but here it is layered over Revlon Fashionista...

...Prepare for an eyegasm!.....

First the bottle shot! Phew is that friggen HOT or what! *drools*

Now the pics...Heavy pics...different lighting and angles...













Wow...I bet you need a cigarette after that, huh!
So now that you've totally fallen in love, just sit back and enjoy the pics because getting your hands on this lil beauty of a bottle is super hard.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...