Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blue In Bermuda

Now to my latest, done 2 nights ago and still going strong.
Yes, I have a huge problem with chipping. Im just super rough with my hands I guess!

Probably my most favorite blue yet.
Took 2 coats and came out gorgeous in its own. Next time I'll snag a pic without the holo over it ;-)
I introduce China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway!
And of course, i topped off with CG Holo TC!

Indoor, no flash

Outdoors, no flash

Outdoors, direct sunlight

Outdoors, direct sunlight

5 out of 5 polishes for gorgeous color and application and wear!


4 comments:

  1. Looks great with the holo top coat. When I first looked at the pics I was all "why don't I have this one?!" but then I read that it was a layering creation and I calmed down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning combination. I love blue and adore CG Fairy Dust. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo thats really cool! I never heard of a Holo Top Coat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...