Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Miche Dots

My Miche purse shell has motivated me!
It took me about an hour ad a half to dot each dot but I got it done!

*2 coats French Tip Dip bright white for base
* dots are Wet N' Wild black, Sally Hansen Xtreme wear deep purple, China Glaze caribbean blue and Nubar reclaim

I used my dotting tool and a paint tray with drips of paint and did each row individually. A few minor blotches and my black kept drying on the tray but its still cute!










Don't know what a Miche bag is? You're missing out!
These are only the most amazing purses out there! Multiple sizes and tons of shells
that you can interchange! Change your purse shell as much as you change your nail color!
Check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...