Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dandy Nails Blog Sale Haul!

I can't even remeber how I came across DandyNails blog but good lord it wasn't good.
I ended up adding 14 new polishes to my collection but at a super good price so it's not all that bad!
Just look at these goodies!
I'll swatch some when I'm done with my nail challenge so you can't get a better look but just from the bottles they look amazing. Thanks DandyNails!


*Color Club Back To Boho Collection A, includes (from left to right) Nomadic In Nude, Earthy Angel, New Bohemian, Shabby Drab, Rad Nomad, Red-Ical Gypsy and Stuck On You base coat
*Kleancolor Chunky Holo in Bluebell, Teal and Purple
*Pixel in Oh WOW!
*ORLY Satin Hues in Satin Passion, Satin Orchid, and Satin Wisteria

HOLY HOLOGRAPHIC!
*drools*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...