Tuesday, March 27, 2012

GOT BEHIND! Tons of photos

Yep, I've been MIA the past few weeks. Still doing my nails, just not much time to blog them. Yay for starting training to take over my dads business in a year!

Anywho, I've since forgotten which colors I've used but here we goooooo.......

Fun tips! For my accent nail, I dipped a thin brush in white and flicked it back and forth to get this affect. Got so many compliments on this manicure.





I seriously hate the way my camera won't catch some true colors. 
This is BRIGHT PURPLE and light blue...yet they both look blue. 
So much prettier in person than on these pics, I promise!
Again, tons of compliments.
(I think people are caught off guard by a female in this field when is usually only guys so they're paying more attention, lol)







A random holo red tip mani. Wasn't too fond of this one. Just didn't "pop" enough for my taste...


Fantasy Fire over Wet N Wild Buffy The Violet Slayer










And last but not least, Super Mario Life Mushroom nails!
(and couldn't forget those cool yellow starts that make you fast and knock everything away!)



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...