Monday, April 2, 2012

Tips - Funky Cheetah

Like everyone else, I've been yet again, inspired by Pinterest! If you haven't followed me, please do so with the Pin box to the right ----->

But when I came across this mani, I fell in love. The colors are so unique together. So I had to try it! I think its the most complimented-on manicure I've had so far!








The orange is some non-named bright orange by Color Club done with my awesome French Tip Dip.
Blue is ORLY Snowcone (totally diggin' this color)
Then a small art brush with W & W black for the cheetah marks.


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! :D I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love this! the colors you chose are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a huge fan of animal print but I love this design!!! I would try this out one day for sure :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...