Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Girly Bones

Yet another inspired manicure.
I almost passed on doing my nails last night as I was emotionally wore out from dealing with our neighbor getting into a quad accident. He is fight for his life right now and he's only 28 years old. Prayers for this young guy please everyone!

So I ended up with this manicure, nothing to do with the accident, just a mani I saw Professional IDQ's Bad Ass Funky Skulls. It was so cute! Im actually totally loving her channel!






 I added red rhinestones to the bog skull bones. This red is acrylic paint and it took like 4 coats to get it this red! I think my red has issues because it just doesnt have coverage like I expect acrylic paint to have. The white did just fine though. Go figure :-) I used Color Club Revvvoloution for the background swirls.


And the base color before the art. Super pretty! (although it would kick ass with a top coat)
Black base with micro red glitter, 3 coats for total even coverage.
Color Club Red Velvet

9 comments:

  1. I love skulls, and these are just the sweetest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani is both cute and badass! I hope your neigbour gets well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of the cutest manis i have ever seen! i love itttt!!

    keeping your friend in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really good! Prayers for your neighbor..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! What a great base colour you used! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. D'aww. Very cute! I wish I had the patience and motivation to start getting artsy with my nails again. Keep it up. Maybe you'll inspire me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your neighbor. Hope he gets better soon! I love this mani! I just love your thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looooooooove it! *-* very cute!
    I'm following you :) kisses.

    almanaquedasunhaas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...