Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Puyallup Food Bank Peanut Butter Fundraiser

Time for some more help from my readers!
My family volunteers at our local food bank (my mom is the president).
They are in desperate need of peanut butter so I decided to help.
I've added an order on my Scentsy website so that you can order Scentsy and all proceeds from that order will go toward purchasing peanut butter for the Puyallup Food Bank.

Such a simple staple but the familes need it badly.
Please click the link below, pick out some Scentsy goodies and enjoy knowing you've helped out families in need! And please pass this information on. The more I sell, the more peanut butter I can buy for them!

Feel free to check out what the Puyallup Food Bank is all about too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...