Friday, May 4, 2012

Feeling A Little Retro

I'm not sure why but this manicure has me feeling like I just stepped out of an old-school New Kids On the Block concert...had an inspiration photo stashed away and decided to give it a go.

Loving it!

Used ORLY Dazzle, Sinful Colors Cream Pink and Kiss nail art paint in black.

I just love the coverage of this ORLY. It kicks butt. Sadly, I did my nails last night before bed and already at noon today, I've chipped a nail (the paint not the nail itself, luckily!). My nail art has been taking such a beating lately! I'm lucky if I can squeeze a full 24 hours out of it before it chips. I think my SV TC is failing me!






4 comments:

  1. Haha..New Kids on the Block!! Love the old school design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nkotb are Fab! I went to there concert last month and it was brilliant. Lovely mani x :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...