Saturday, May 26, 2012

Here Kitty Kitty!

I was feeling frisky (hehehe) so I went with actual tiger tips tonight. 
I've done multiple stripes like these but never over orange.
Plus I added a cute paw print. The best part was posing the nail art with my kitty.
It's late, I'm a tad tired. I get giggly when this happens.

"Ok Slater," (this is my mow mows)*giggles* "Now sit still. No seriously, sit still."
*giggles*
*cat pulls away due to high nail fumes*
"SLATER! Sit still so I can take a picture with you. CAT! Sit the BLEEP still darn it!"
*giggles*
"Thanks a lot Slater, these pictures suck!"
*giggles*

Ok so after some giggles and many blurred pictures, I got a few good ones...













7 comments:

  1. These are so cute and your cat is beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these nails and your helper kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute manicure :)The cat is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute! my cat doesn't like what i do my nails because of the smell, she makes silly faces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tiger tips. I'm new to your blog and you 164th follower x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute... Your cat is sooo beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! It's rare to see tiger stripe mani's, so happy I came across your blog! I'll need to try and make a version of this and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...